Texas Forms for Texas Railroad Commission
is a computer program that manages the data you use to fill out Texas Railroad Commission (RRC) forms. You enter your fields' data with your PC and print completed forms on your laser printer. The program allows data to propagate from form to form eliminating the need to enter redundant information. But the program is much more than a form generator. It also helps you comply with RRC rules and procedures by helping you select the appropriate forms to file and enter the correct data. It saves time, promotes accuracy and aids compliance. In short, Texas Forms is an essential productivity tool.
- INCREASES PRODUCTIVITY
- ASSISTS IN COMPLIANCE
- PRINTS FORMS
- IMPROVES ACCURACY
- IS COMPREHENSIVE
- COMPLETE REFERENCE
FORMS INCLUDED WITH PROGRAM
Railroad Commission of Texas Forms:
GC-1, G-1, G-5, G-10, H-1, H-1A, H-5, H-7, H-8, H-8I, H-9, H-10, H-11, H-12, H-12A H-13, H-14, H-15, L-1,
MD-1, P-3, P-4, P-5, P5LC, P5PB1, P5PB2, P5S, P6, P-7, P-8, P-12, P-13, P-15,
P-17, P-17A, P-18, R-1, R-3, ST-1, T-1, W-1, W-1D, W-1H, W-1A, W-1X, W-2, W-3, W-3A, W-3C, W-3X, W-4, W-4A, W-5, W-6, W-7, W-10, W-12, W-14, W-15,
13-A, SWR 32 Exception Data Sheet, Surface Casing Exception Request, Franchise Tax Certificate, AOF-1, AOF-2, AOF-3
- Creates over 70 RRC forms using your laser printer.
- Complete listing of all RRC Statewide Rules.
- Special P-18 Project Manager.
- Detailed instructions for complex fields.
- All forms are approved by the RRC.
- Loads repetitious operator data.
- Calculates numeric data.
- Comprehensive listing of RRC personnel and telephone numbers.
- Brief one line instruction for every field clarifying what information the RRC wants entered.
- Forms are displayed on your computer monitor in a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) format.
- "Project Managers" select correct forms, imports common data, and tracks completion status of forms filed for administrative, drilling, completion, EOR, disposal, and plugging projects.
- PC computer.
- Compatible with Windows 32 & 64 bit systems.
- A laser printer.